How to Vote
- On the home page click on the VOTE button for either of the two contests:
Astrophotography and Sketching at the Eyepiece or Creative Works.
- You can also vote by choosing a contest from the menu above.
- This will take you to the Gallery Page for each contest with all the submitted photos.
- Click on a photo you would like to vote for. This will enlarge the photo.
- Scroll to the bottom of the photo. You will see a VOTE NOW! button. Click it and you are done.
- Please note: You may only vote once for your favorite photographs from the same email address (or IP address) but you may vote for as many as many different photographs as you would like. Be sure to browse through both contests and choose images from all three categories: Novice, Intermediate and Experienced.
- Thank you for participating in the RASC 150th Anniversary Imagining the Skies Contest!